08 paździenika 2019
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry.
The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Our legal experts notice EVERY important detail. They transform the ideas and wishes of different MODUS GROUP businesses into the solid arguments and legal terms based reality. Be it a business startup in Poland or an ambitious project in Spain, the expertise of our legal team has no geographic boundaries!
We are looking for you –In house Lawyer – an trustworthy expert who would help us to identify business development opportunities and minimize legal risks by advising our Group business leaders and board members on any major legal and regulatory issues. We promise you will be at the heart of any major Group business development decision, act in a close cooperation with the Board, set-up and manage the external partnerships in Poland
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in corporate legal advisory (a combined experience of in-house legal adviser and external corporate lawyer is a great advantage);
- Demonstrate thorough expertise in the area of corporate law, commercial and contract law;
- Have a valuable track record of representing the buy and/or sell side of business, its part/assets or separate projects;
- Be excellent in representing the business interests in law suits or addressing legal claims;
- Be fluent in English and Polish;
- Like challenges as much as we do - see the big picture, yet be able to deep dive into the subject matter, involve and challenge the respective parties;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Job contract or B2B
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.